Visiture is a rapidly growing eCommerce agency headquartered in Charleston, SC with a thriving office in Midtown Atlanta as well. We are looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to join our team. We are seeking someone who craves a challenge and is passionate about increasing conversion rates and increasing revenue. Visiture markets its services to a broad range of online merchants looking to increase their online sales and profitability including Spanx, Just for Men, Title Nine, Mitchell Gold Bob Williams, and more.
The developer in this position will report to our Director of Engineering and will work in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment with dedicated project managers. They will be responsible for building and customizing eCommerce websites using the Magento EE & CE platform, following Magento best practices. They will also be tasked with maintaining client repositories using GIT SCM while helping us advance our deploy process as well as building complex integrations with various systems such as ERPs, tax, shipping, and order management.
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Track record of producing clean, efficient, and standards compliant code.
- Experience with one or more SCM technologies. GIT is a huge plus
- Linux experience and the ability to use shell/CLI
- Strong experience working with frameworks such as Zend, Code Igniter, Symphony, etc
- Comfortable working with REST, XML, and other API driven technologies
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Experience in team-based web development
- BA Degree in Computer Science or related field
Training and Special Skills:
- eCommerce development experience, specifically Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP Hybris, BigCommerce and/or Shopify
- Active community contributions to open source projects
- Experience with non LAMP technologies such as SQL, .NET, Java, etc
- Highly competitive compensation package (including 401K, comprehensive health/dental/vision package, paid parking) and opportunity to work for a fast growing digital marketing firm.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this, and we respect it.
- You’ll receive a laptop (MacBook Pro) with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- Free healthy snacks & drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- Oh, and did we mention the unlimited vacations?
How to apply:
*Email cover letter and resume to: career AT visiture dot com (preferred method) with subject “Software Developer”