Visiture is a rapidly growing eCommerce agency headquartered in Charleston, SC with a thriving office in Midtown Atlanta as well. We are looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to join our team. We are seeking someone who craves a challenge and is passionate about increasing conversion rates and increasing revenue. Visiture markets its services to a broad range of online merchants looking to increase their online sales and profitability including Spanx, Just for Men, Title Nine, Mitchell Gold Bob Williams, and more.
Visiture is seeking a Marketing Coordinator, specializing in Outreach to be part of our SEO services team. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible to build and maintain relationships with industry websites pertaining to each of our clients. You will work closely with the SEO Account Managers and content coordinators to implement the initiatives underlying our Client’s SEO strategy. This is an exciting opportunity with plenty of room for growth for the right candidate!
You will report directly to the SEO Director. You will not be managing client relationships, but you will be responsible for technical SEO projects. This includes link building, content outreach, on page optimization, technical audits, and website migrations.
- 1-2 years experience in a digital agency, traditional agency or relevant experience.
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, AdWords (keyword tool), and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of SEO and the “white hat” way.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies and techniques.
- Ability to set and execute strategies to improve the organic rankings of Visiture’s SEO clients.
- Work with the SEO team to monitor, track, and analyze ranking performance on an ongoing basis. Ability to pivot/optimize SEO campaigns as necessary.
- Keep abreast of the latest SEO tools and techniques.
Training and Special Skills:
- SEO training will be provided by Visiture but a good understanding of the industry is required.
- Solid work ethic, adaptable to a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure.
- Must be detail oriented.
- A can do attitude! A team player.
- Strong self-motivator with the ability to prioritize and multi-task independently.
- Excellent professional, communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and/or Google apps (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) is a must.
- A bachelor’s degree in a field of study around marketing or computer science.
- Certification with Google Analytics & Google AdWords.
- A knowledge of Brian Dean & Neil Patel philosophies.
- A proven track record of successfully optimizing eCommerce SEO efforts.
- A master’s degree in a field of study around marketing or computer science.
- Customer Service experience.
- Highly competitive compensation package (including 401K, comprehensive health/dental/vision package, paid parking) and opportunity to work for a fast growing digital marketing firm.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this, and we respect it.
- You’ll receive a laptop (MacBook Pro) with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- Free healthy snacks & drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- Oh, and did we mention the unlimited vacations?
How to Apply:
Email cover letter and resume to: career AT visiture dot com (preferred method) with subject “SEO Outreach Specialist”
Please, no phone calls about this job.