Visiture is a rapidly growing eCommerce agency headquartered in Charleston, SC with a thriving office in Midtown Atlanta as well. We are looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to join our team. We are seeking someone who craves a challenge and is passionate about increasing conversion rates and increasing revenue. Visiture markets its services to a broad range of online merchants looking to increase their online sales and profitability including Spanx, Just for Men, Title Nine, Mitchell Gold Bob Williams, and more.
The Junior Account Coordinator (JAC) position is a unique and exciting opportunity as it is the launch pad for a full-time career at Visiture. We designed this position for college seniors about to graduate, recent graduates, and people simply wanting to break into the industry. The JAC role is intended to be a learning experience, forming the foundation for a career with a team of digital marketing experts.
While there will be training provided, JACs are also expected to work autonomously at times, educating themselves with the support of the SEO team. The JAC will also be responsible for performing various tasks to support the team. Successful JACs will demonstrate an ability to learn quickly and display an aptitude for adding value.
There will be a 90 day period of hourly compensation, working and training 20-30hrs/week. After this period, the JAC will be evaluated for a full-time salaried position as part of Visiture’s SEO team. Full-time salaried positions include content strategists, outreach specialists, and technical SEO managers.
The person holding this position will report to and work with the Director of Content & SEO, General Manager of SEO, client services managers, and other relevant team members. This role will involve various SEO management tasks including, but not limited to: assisting with content strategy tasks, content editing, posting content, writing meta tag information, posting meta tag information, performing outreach emails, prospecting for outreach leads, performing client service tasks, and other general SEO initiatives.
- Learn and educate yourself on Search Engine Optimization as much as possible (materials will be provided).
- Assisting SEO team members with various SEO tasks assigned to you.
- Execute all SEO tasks assigned within the timeframes allocated.
- Performing assigned tasks in the best way possible, no matter how big or small.
- Continuously working toward self-improvement and bringing your “A game”.
- Striving to make the SEO team better any way possible.
- Bringing ideas and innovations to the table to help contribute to improving processes.
- Doing whatever it takes to bring yourself into a position of adding value by the end of the 90-day JAC period (if not sooner).
- 4 year College Degree or working on College Degree
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
- Very basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
Training and Special Skills:
- Search engine optimization training will be provided by Visiture, but a good understanding of the industry is preferred.
- Google AdWords Partner Certification and Bing Ads Accredited Professional certification will be required to obtain within 60 days of hire.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) is a must.
- Solid work ethic, adaptable to a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure.
- Strong, solid team player.
- Strong self-motivator with the ability to prioritize and multi-task independently.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Resourceful – with the ability to research and solve problems independently.
- Experience with proofing, technical writing, and business writing.
- Unwavering positive attitude.
- Highly competitive compensation package (including 401K, comprehensive health/dental/vision package, paid parking) and opportunity to work for a fast growing digital marketing firm.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this, and we respect it.
- You’ll receive a laptop (MacBook Pro) with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- Free healthy snacks & drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- Oh, and did we mention the unlimited vacations?
- Location: Downtown – Charleston, SC or Midtown – Atlanta, GA.
- Job Type: Part-time for 90 days followed by performance evaluation and potential full-time position. JAC position starts at 20 hours a week minimum. 30 hours a week maximum.
- Compensation: Hourly for initial 90 day period. Salary upon full-time employment offer.
How to Apply:
*Email cover letter and resume to: career AT visiture dot com (preferred method) with subject “SEO JAC”