Visiture is a rapidly growing eCommerce agency headquartered in Charleston, SC with a thriving office in Midtown Atlanta as well. We are looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to join our team. We are seeking someone who craves a challenge and is passionate about increasing conversion rates and increasing revenue. Visiture markets its services to a broad range of online merchants looking to increase their online sales and profitability including Spanx, Just for Men, Title Nine, Mitchell Gold Bob Williams, and more.
Visiture is seeking an Account Manager responsible for Content Coordination to be part of our SEO services team. The Account Manager will drive strategy and be responsible for content creation and production. You will work closely with the SEO Client Services and content writers to implement the initiatives underlying our Client’s SEO strategy.
You will report directly to the Manager of SEO Client Services. You will be managing client relationships and relationships with the writers. This includes advising clients on SEO best practices, topic selection, content writing, and posting.
- 2+ years experience as a full-time search engine optimization specialist or related position.
- A comprehensive knowledge of SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, AdWords (keyword tool), and Google Analytics.
- Strong knowledge of online retail (eCommerce) businesses and website migrations or re-platforms a huge plus.
- Strong knowledge of SEO and the “white hat” way.
- Advanced knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies and techniques.
- Ability to set and execute strategies to improve the organic rankings of Visiture’s SEO clients.
- Keyword research to identify and discover new targeting keywords and explore content strategy.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to assess strength, weakness, opportunities, and threats of online marketing strategy.
- Work with the SEO team to monitor, track, and analyze ranking performance on an ongoing basis. Ability to pivot/optimize SEO campaigns as necessary.
- Keep abreast of the latest SEO tools and techniques and communicate learnings to non-SEO experts in a mentoring role.
- Solid work ethic, adaptable to a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure.
- Very detail oriented.
- Strong, solid team player.
- Strong self-motivator with the ability to prioritize and multi-task independently.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Excellent professional, communication skills both verbal and written.
- Resourceful – with the ability to research and solve problems independently.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and/or Google apps (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) is a must.
- A bachelor’s degree in a field of study around marketing or computer science.
- Certification with Google Analytics & Google AdWords.
- A strong knowledge of Brian Dean & Neil Patel philosophies.
- A proven track record of successfully optimizing eCommerce SEO efforts.
- A master’s degree in a field of study around marketing or computer science.
- Customer Service experience.
- Highly competitive compensation package (including 401K, comprehensive health/dental/vision package, paid parking) and opportunity to work for a fast-growing digital marketing firm.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this, and we respect it.
- You’ll receive a laptop (MacBook Pro) with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- Free healthy snacks & drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- Oh, and did we mention the unlimited vacations?
How to Apply:
Email cover letter and resume to: career AT visiture dot com (preferred method) with subject “SEO Content Strategist”
Please, no phone calls about this job!