Visiture is a rapidly growing eCommerce agency headquartered in Charleston, SC with a thriving office in Midtown Atlanta as well. We are looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to join our team. We are seeking someone who craves a challenge and is passionate about increasing conversion rates and increasing revenue. Visiture markets its services to a broad range of online merchants looking to increase their online sales and profitability including Spanx, Just for Men, Title Nine, Mitchell Gold Bob Williams, and more.
Your responsibilities will be to help manage and communicate our SEO program to clients that will result in them in higher organic traffic and increase in Google positions for targeted keyword phrases. You will be charged with all client communication for our ongoing program, managing the client’s programs, and providing consulting work as an ad hoc needed basis.
- The majority of the responsibility will be managing client relationships, technical SEO consulting and providing stellar client services.
- Advising clients on SEO best practices
- Fielding ad-hoc consulting projects, including technical audits and website migrations.
- You will be charged with all client communication and responsible for all SEO elements during client website migrations – from start to finish.
- You will report directly to the Director of SEO.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a full-time search engine optimization specialist or related position.
- Strong knowledge of online retail (eCommerce) businesses and website migrations or re-platforms.
- Strong knowledge of SEO and the “white hat” way.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies and techniques.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and/or Google drive (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) is a must.
- Solid work ethic, adaptable to a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure.
- Strong, solid team player.
- Strong self-motivator with the ability to prioritize and multi-task independently.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Excellent professional, communication skills both verbal and written.
- Resourceful – with the ability to research and solve problems independently.
- Customer Service experience is preferred.
- Experience with proofing, technical writing, business writing, and campaign management.
- A bachelor’s degree in a field of study around marketing or computer science.
- A comprehensive knowledge of SEO tools such as Searchmetrics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, AdWords (keyword tool), and Google Analytics.
- Certification with Google Analytics & Google AdWords.
- A strong knowledge of Brian Dean & Neil Patel philosophies.
- A proven track record of successfully optimizing eCommerce SEO efforts.
- A master’s degree in a field of study around marketing or computer science.
- Highly competitive compensation package (including 401K, health allowance, parking) and the opportunity to work for a fast-growing digital marketing firm
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this, and we respect it.
- You’ll receive a laptop (MacBook Pro) with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- Free healthy snacks & drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- Oh, and did we mention the unlimited vacations?
How to apply:
*Email cover letter and resume to: career AT visiture dot com (preferred method) with the subject “SEO Client Success Manager”
Please, no phone calls about this job!