Visiture is a rapidly growing eCommerce agency headquartered in Charleston, SC with a thriving office in Midtown Atlanta as well. We are looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to join our team. We have an immediate opening for an individual who can take initiative, build and strengthen relationships, and use creativity to constantly improve ways to connect with people. We will provide all the training and mentorship you need so that you can effectively manage sales opportunities.
As a pivotal member of our Sales Team, your role will be to seek out and listen to our interested prospects, learn about their business, determine their goals and then, if there is truly a good fit for our services, introduce them to our Account Executives who will grow their eCommerce business. You will also learn the inner workings of eCommerce and what business metrics and goals mean to our prospects’ bottom line, all while becoming knowledgeable about the digital marketing industry and the unique services we offer to our clients.
- Make outbound calls to prospects to identify high-quality opportunities
- Research target companies online in order to pre-qualify as sales opportunities.
- Demonstrate the value propositions of our products and services
- Manage a high volume of leads in Hubspot to accurately and efficiently build the pipeline
- Excel at qualifying each opportunity properly to ensure the right level of follow up
- Proactively schedule deep dive discovery calls for the executive sales team
- Follow up on various marketing campaigns and events with the goal of sourcing
- Continuously develop sales and technology skills
- Proactively schedule and lead meetings with prospective clients to drive new business
- Learn the ins and outs of digital marketing for the eCommerce industry in order to speak knowledgeably to prospects
- Possibly attend trade shows across the country
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Sales
- Uncompromised drive to pick up the phone, prospect, and uncover new sales opportunities
- Disciplined and well-organized with strong time management skills
- Excellent listener with exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Proven success in E-Commerce or Retail business development with net new business
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable and confident with various forms of technology and able to troubleshoot as needed
- Quickly identifies challenges and proactively works to resolve them in a creative way
- Is passionate with the ability to learn quickly and understand complex technology systems
- Openly requests and responds well to coaching and feedback
- Previous success in a fast-paced, growing tech firm is ideal
- Highly competitive compensation package (including 401K, comprehensive health/dental/vision package, paid parking) and opportunity to work for a fast growing digital marketing firm.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this, and we respect it.
- You’ll receive a laptop (MacBook Pro) with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- Free healthy snacks & drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- Oh, and did we mention the unlimited vacations.
How to Apply:
Email cover letter and resume to: career AT visiture dot com (preferred method) with subject Sales Development Representative.
Please, no phone calls about this job!