Visiture is looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to join our team based in the heart of Downtown Charleston South Carolina or Midtown Atlanta. We are seeking someone who craves a challenge and is passionate about eCommerce marketing. Visiture markets its services to a broad range of online merchants and leading brands selling online who are looking to increase their online sales and profitability.
Visiture is seeking an experienced Director of Sales (DS) to join our growing team. The DS will not only be responsible for closing new business across several different verticals but also managing a small team of Sales Development Representatives, Account Executives, and Senior Account Executives. You will work closely with our CEO and CMO to build and streamline the sales pipeline. This is the job for you if you enjoy being the eCommerce expert and sharing your knowledge with your team – it is key to understanding the total market size, margin requirements, and marketing tools. Someone who enjoys and thrives on being solution oriented internally and externally to grow the business is ideal. The right person will be able to act as a consultant with our clients and explain how websites and eCommerce work. This is an exciting opportunity to come into a well-respected company that is in hyper-growth mode with no signs of slowing down.
- Drive growth and profitability through closing new business
- Mentor, manage and grow an exceptional sales team
- Develop long-term, mutually-beneficial business relationships with target accounts
- Be an ongoing advocate for prospect and client needs while helping to identify new services and market opportunities
- Report directly to the CEO
- 4-year degree or higher strongly desired
- 5+ years of direct eCommerce sales experience
- 3+ years of managing tiered sales teams
- Disciplined and well-organized with strong time management skills
- Excellent listener with exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Proven success in eCommerce or Retail business development with net new business
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable and confident with various forms of technology and able to troubleshoot as needed
- Quickly identifies challenges and proactively works to resolve them in a creative way
- Is passionate with the ability to learn quickly and understand complex technology systems
- Openly requests and responds well to coaching and feedback
- Previous success in a fast-paced, growing tech firm is ideal
- Highly competitive compensation package (including 401K, comprehensive health/dental/vision package, paid parking) and opportunity to work for a fast-growing digital marketing firm.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this, and we respect it.
- You’ll receive a laptop (MacBook Pro) with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- Free healthy snacks & drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- Oh, and did we mention the unlimited vacations?
How to Apply:
*Email cover letter and resume to: career AT visiture dot com (preferred method) with subject “Director of Sales” or submit via Indeed.
Please, no phone calls about this job!