Director of Channel and Marketing.
Visiture is looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to join our team based in the heart of Downtown Charleston South Carolina or Midtown Atlanta. We are seeking someone who craves a challenge and is passionate about eCommerce marketing. Visiture markets its services to a broad range of online merchants & leading brands selling online who are looking to increase their online sales and profitability.
The Director of Channel & Marketing will focus on maintaining lead generation from inbound marketing and strategic channel partners. This role requires deep expertise in eCommerce, channel partnerships, digital marketing, and understanding how they interact with Visiture’s core service offerings and the greater eCommerce landscape. This role will interact with internal marketing and channel teams in addition to external technology partners, merchants, Visiture sales team, solutions engineering teams as well as client success and production teams on training and education around the partners and the joint value proposition they bring to the table.
Channel Management (Strategic Partnerships)
- Work closely with channel team: channel manager and partner marketing manager to optimize current strategic channel plan to grow relationships with partners.
- Work with channel managers to develop marketing strategies for key partnerships with Visiture including joint workshops, speaking engagements, co-marketing content, joint internal webinars, and overall evangelizing Visiture.
- Manage department based on key performance indicators and optimize return on budget.
- Coordinate and manage the channel team, tactics, and functions.
Inbound Digital Marketing
- Work closely with inbound marketing team: senior marketing manager and marketing specialist to optimize, grow, and quantify the return on the marketing budget.
- Quantify, measure, and optimize key performance indicators for inbound digital marketing efforts including email marketing, search engine optimization, paid media advertising, tradeshows, and more.
- Coordinate and manage the inbound digital marketing team, tactics, and functions.
Business Development & Marketing Integration
- Work closely with business development teams and production teams to understand the unique needs of current online merchants and prospects.
- Lead or support business development teams on strategic opportunities.
- Facilitate key strategic partner meetings to coordinate demos and workshops as needed.
- Support non-opportunity-specific meetings related to partner training, tradeshows, demand gen, and marketing events.
Subject Matter Expertise
- Be an SME in eCommerce technology ecosystems and evangelist for Visiture for the mid-market ($10MM to $99MM online) and enterprise ($100MM+ online) eCommerce space.
- Stay up to date on all new features, products, and technology in the ecosystem.
- Maintain demos and marketing materials as needed.
- Provide strategic insight into the Visiture Business Development Account Executive on the partner landscape and capabilities.
- Engage and develop relationships and subject matter expertise across a variety of eCommerce verticals to identify solutions, in conjunction with our partners, that would provide differentiating value to Visiture merchants.
Be able to speak to an organization and work independently to drive the interests of Visiture within other organizations.
Have a deep understanding and experience in enterprise eCommerce in either a platform/software company, an eCommerce agency or as a merchant.
Have experience working with Shopify, Magento, and/or other eCommerce tech stack partners.
Skilled at negotiating technical partnerships that enhance value.
Use data and research to inform quick and focused decision making.
Must be able to understand and validate customer problems and communicate to technical partners.
Plan approaches, pitches, and presentations.
Work with internal and external teams to develop proposals that speak to client needs, concerns, and objectives.
Prepared to speak at events and discuss and evangelize the program.
Highly competitive compensation package (including 401K, comprehensive health/dental/vision package, paid parking) and opportunity to work for a fast growing digital marketing firm.
Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this, and we respect it.
You’ll receive a laptop (MacBook Pro) with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
How to Apply.
Email cover letter and resume to: career AT visiture dot com (preferred method) with subject “Director of Channel Partnerships”