Sales Operations Manager.
Visiture is a rapidly growing eCommerce agency headquartered in Charleston, SC with a thriving office in Midtown Atlanta as well. We are looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to join our team.
We are seeking someone who craves a challenge and is passionate about driving user engagement and results. Visiture markets its services to a broad range of online merchants looking to increase their online sales and profitability including Spanx, Southern Tide, Red Dress, Mossy Oak, Gerber Childrenswear and more.
The Sales Operations Manager is primarily responsible for operationally supporting Sales effectiveness and efficiency. The Sales Operations Manager plays a dual role in supporting both the Sales and Marketing Organizations, as well as maintaining the integrity behind sales operations policies and procedures. The position is based in Charleston, SC.
The scope of work will vary on a day-to-day basis and includes:
- Lead/Prospect Generation, Enrichment & Management
- CRM Administration (as well as various other supporting Sales systems)
- Develop Comp Plans Per Team Member
- Use Zappier to develop suppression lists and manage/coordinate outbound marketing efforts
- Process Lead Rotiation and Lead Scoring
- Sales Planning
- Sales/Marketing Analytics, Modeling & Operational Support
- Project Management & Process Improvements
- Sales Process Training & Team Enablement
- Problem Solving & Innovation
- Work with members of the Sales and Marketing Teams to support all aspects of our efforts, including Sales Funnel Targets, Data Integrity, Systems Management, Revenue Management, Sales Enablement and Ad-Hoc Requests
- Manage accuracy of critical data points across our various sales systems, including Salesforce, Outreach/SalesLoft, Google Drive, and others
- Participate in implementations and beta testing across various sales systems
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned
- Communicate insights to Senior Management, Sales and Marketing team members
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in a sales/marketing operations role
- General understanding of relational databases
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred
- Salesforce administration experience preferred
- Highly competitive compensation package (including 401k, comprehensive health/dental/vision package) and opportunity to work for a fast growing digital marketing firm.
- Laid back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect that.
- You'll receive a laptop (MacBook Pro) with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- Free healthy snacks and drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume to: career AT visiture dot com (preferred method) with subject “Sales Operations Manager”.